St James Trivia Night 2021
Enter as a team and work together to answer questions from 8 categories. Top teams will receive prizes!
- Oaks Park picnic area #11
- Saturday, September 11
- $30/person, or register a team of 8 for $240
- doors open at 5pm, trivia at 5:30
- registration required
Learn more about...
Bring food to share with your teammates, potluck style. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available by donation.
We will hold a "dessert dash" midway through the event. You and your tablemates will decide how much money to bid. The largest bid gets first pick of available desserts, enough for the whole table.
There may be a Parents' Night Out coinciding with the event. This is still being worked out.
The main way you can help is by signing up as a table captain! Register a table and bring your friends or family to be your trivia team.
We would also appreciate
- donations to serve as trivia prizes and raffle prizes
- dessert donations, either homemade or purchased
- other ideas? Contact Brian Schiller, email@example.com.
- The event will be held outside under a gazebo, offering plenty of ventilation.
- There will be no food shared beyond a single table group.
- Even though it is an outdoor event, we request that masks be worn when not at your team's table
- Refunds available in the event of illness
Trivia will consist of 8 rounds. Each round will have 10 questions. Everything will be explained at the event, but if you insist...
See detailed trivia rules
- Mulligan sticker sheets are available for a $20 purchase. Each sticker absolves one blank or incorrect answer. No more than one sticker per round.
- On the score sheet for round 1, each team should estimate their final score (out of 80). If the final scores are tied, the team who estimated their final score most accurately will win.
- The trivia host will read each question aloud twice. Teams should try to write down an answer after each question. After each round of questions, all questions will be repeated again one time to give your team a chance to fill in all answer blanks.
- At the end of each round, one member of your team will bring your answer sheet to the scoring table and pick up an answer sheet for the next round.
- Before beginning the next round, the trivia host will review the answers to the previous round.
- The trivia host reserves final authority over disputes.
- The graders will post the scores for the round on the whiteboard as they become available.
- The teams with the highest final scores will be awarded prizes at the conclusion of the final round.